|1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. Use it anytime, day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as closely as possible.
6. Don't think (William Firebrace).
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards, either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.
|Lomo Action Sampler (tm) "critters" are from the Lomography
|Or...you could go back to the main page.
|Click the pink Lomo critter to go back to People/No