1. I like your 1" buttons. Will you make some for me? Will you make some for my band? I am not currently making buttons. I don't know if I'll be making more for sale.
2. Will you make one of my favorite band or movie character? No, sorry. Using someone else's image from a band, cartoon, movie, etc. is against the law. I have opinions about that, which I have discussed in an interview here. Here is page 2.
3. I like your Maneki Nekos. Will you make a special one, just for me? I am not currently making maneki neko paintings. Maybe in the future I will, but not right now.
4. What is the best way to store tomatoes? Never in the refrigerator! Always leave them out at room temperature. Refrigeration kills the flavor. Trust me on this.
5. Are Red Hots or Hot Tamales as good as Atomic Fireballs? No.
6. Are you on Facebook? Yes. Please search for my art page on Facebook, using "Records by Rachro". My art is viewable and for sale there. I would be grateful if you "liked" my page. :)
9. Do you have a blog? Oh yes, I have blogs! Please check them out and follow them on Blogspot, Wordpress, and Tumblr.
10. Do you sell the things that you make? Yep. All the time.
11. What is your favorite font? I am in love with Futura Bold. I think that it is poised to soon take over the world. Conversely, I cannot stand Comic Sans. Worst. Font. Ever. It makes my eyeballs seethe.
12. How do you pronounce your name? Rachelle is pronounced /ruh-SHELL/ (not the same as Rachel or Rochelle.) People also call me "Rach." It rhymes with cash, bash, mash, stash...etc. It is *not* pronounced /raych/, because it is not an abbreviated form of Rachel. Rachro is pronounced /RATCH-roh/.
13. What other stuff do you do? Besides making art things, I play the ukulele, bass, and piano. I should practice more. I can also tap dance, and I try to communicate telepathically with bees.
14. Do you sell your painted records? Will you make me one? Yes! Contact me via Facebook on my art page, and we'll work something out.