1. I like your 1" buttons. Will you make some for me? Will you make some for my band? Sure. I would love to. Contact me at email@example.com and we'll work something out.
2. Will you make one of my favorite band or movie character? No, sorry. Using someone else's image from a band, cartoon, movie, etc. is against the law. I have opinions about that, which I have discussed in an interview here. Here is page 2.
Here are some things that look good on 1" buttons: pictures of family members or pets *your* band name or logo city landmarks or places that make you think of good times animals your original art or photography favorite quotes or words
3. I like your Maneki Nekos. Will you make a special one, just for me? Most likely! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work something out.
4. What is the best way to store tomatoes? Never in the refrigerator! Always leave them out at room temperature. Refrigeration kills the flavor. Trust me on this.
5. Are Red Hots or Hot Tamales as good as Atomic Fireballs? No.
6. Are you on facebook? Maybe.
7. Are you on myspace? Not really, anymore.
8. Do you sell the things that you make? Sometimes.
9. What is your favorite font? I am in love with Futura Bold. I think that it is poised to soon take over the world. Conversely, I cannot stand Comic Sans. Worst. Font. Ever. It makes my eyeballs seethe.
10. How do you pronounce your name? Rachelle is pronounced /ruh-SHELL/ (not the same as Rachel or Rochelle.) People also call me "Rach." It rhymes with cash, bash, mash, stash...etc. It is *not* pronounced /raych/, because it is not an abbreviated form of Rachel. Rachro is pronounced /RATCH-roh/.
11. What other stuff do you do? I play the ukulele, bass, and piano (although I am not very good). I would like to learn more. I can also tap dance, and I try to communicate telepathically with bees.
12. Do you sell your painted records? Will you make me one? Yes! Contact me at email@example.com and we'll work something out.